Education // Experience // Skills
Below you will find information detailing my educational background, work experience and personal skill set I've developed as a result of both. If you would like any additional information regarding what is listed below please feel free to contact me via the site.
M.A. Interdisciplinary Studies: Social Entrepreneurship
George Mason University - May 2016
- Independent Studies Instructor (Co-Created Course: Sojourners: A New Pathway to Innovation)
B.S. Business Administration // Minor Leadership Studies
Christopher Newport University - May 2011
- Organizations: Delta Sigma Theta, Presidents Leadership Program
- Academic Scholarship Recipient (Presidents Leadership Program)
United States Department of Agriculture
- Forest Service // Contract Specialist 2013-Present
- Departmental Management // Procurement Analyst 2011-2013
- Agricultural Research Service // Student Intern 2006-2011
Falls Church City Public Schools: George Mason High School
- Assistant Coach - Track and Field // 2 Seasons
- Assistant Coach - Girls JV Basketball // 2 Seasons
The space for entrepreneurs to bridge mindfulness and business. Bringing businesses and brands success through organization with mindfulness and business strategy.
Sharie Lily Properties
A boutique five star property management service specializing in turning your home or vacation home into a profitable venture for you while providing a high quality stay for your guests. We'll take care of all your listing, booking, and managing needs.
Broad experience in various business divisions and industries and an excellent understanding of the overall operations of a company. Strong interpersonal and communication skills developed while in the federal government sector for the last 10 years.
Ambitious and enthusiastic, ability to learn and adapt quickly and provide results under pressure. An enthusiastic and creative ideas person who is passionate about managing a project from inception to completion. Ability to motivate, excite and keep team members focused. Excellent project management and time management abilities.